WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
We always want you to feel welcome
Your well-being is your priority. When you entrust your health to us, we’ll make it our priority, too, starting with your very first visit. Whether your initial consultation is online, over the phone, or in the office, we’re available to assist you through every part of the process.
- During your first appointment, our team will review the reason for your visit to gain insight into your current state of health.
- Your first visit may last up to 20 minutes. For same-day treatments, your initial consultation may last 60 to 90 minutes.
- We believe in empowering our patients to take an active role in their health. During your visit, we will carefully consider your questions, concerns, and goals.
- Our team recognizes that feeling comfortable and relaxed is crucial to successful treatment. We recommend wearing loose-fitting clothing to your session, and we will take any measures necessary to ensure you feel at ease.
- Examining your physical health is key to creating a successful treatment plan. Often, pain migrates, meaning the parts of your body that are hurting aren’t actually the root cause of your dysfunction. We utilize a variety of diagnostic tools to gain a full understanding of your current condition.
- Treating musculoskeletal pain and sports injuries starts with orthopedic testing to determine your strength and flexibility. This helps us zero in on which muscle groups are the source of your underlying pain.
- During the assessment, you may be asked to perform a variety of stretches to illustrate your range of motion. Palpation and muscular inhibition can also offer valuable insights.
- Pulse reading and tongue analysis are particularly helpful when it comes to treating internal conditions, including digestive, respiratory, and fertility disorders.
Choosing The Right Treatments
- After assessing your physical wellness, we will help you choose treatments that allow you to achieve realistic health goals.
- Your treatment plan may consist of:
- After your consultation, you may be advised to rest so your body can enjoy the full effects of your treatment. You may also be given a series of exercises to perform in between sessions to ease inflammation and restore proper muscle function.
Creating A Plan That Works For You
- At Orlando Alternative Health, we treat our patients on a case-by-case basis. Your therapy plan will be tailored to your unique needs.
- We will advise you on the number of visits you should make to our clinic to maximize your results.
- Herbal blends are available to ease your symptoms and speed up your recovery time.
- Because your mental health is just as important as your physical health, we are happy to provide you with self-care techniques to help you feel better from the inside out.
If you have any additional health concerns or questions regarding your treatment plan, feel free to contact our office. We provide our patients with supportive, compassionate care from the first steps of their treatment journey all the way to the finish line.